Friday, July 6, 2007

Dewdrops of Labour

Haha....cool man, the Girl Guides actually ASKED us(my band) to perform for their campfire night gathering or some shit like that. Wen Xiang couldn't perform with us, so Brian's playing the drums.(screw u brian, nex time my turn) and we got Goeh Thong to play the guitar. So that's that, tomorrow we'll be going to school to do rehersal.

Whew, sweating like nuts here man. I've been seriously sweating a lot these days. Temperature? naw.....it's just my genes. keke.....

Dismantling my baby(sob) for brian to play tomorrow(sob sob)


ish, spent the past two hours looking for my tuning key to rip my poor baby apart. Don't worry sweety, daddy will put you right back together ASAP.

I'll skip the sighing part. I really don't know why GIRLS like to think so much, it's like their fav past time. They just like to think the worse part of things. They jump into hasty conclusions. They make their own hypothesis. The variables are all wrong.

So what do we guys get? Wrong chemical equation.

KAABOOM!!!

hehehe.......

ah well, ignorance is bliss. She thinks i'm ignoring her, and i think she's ignoring me. So, i really don't know how to deal things now. She's just gotta learn to trust me again. Sheesh, she makes me laugh, thinking i'm still in love with KSF.

HELOOOO.....i'm like so over her, i'm just reminiscing bout the sweet childhood moments i had. Memang green eyed jealous girl.

GET OVER IT! DON'T DO STUPID THINGS AGAIN! DETTOL IS FOR CLEANING THE FLOOR! NOT THE INSIDES OF YOUR BODY!

P/S Those of you who'd like to watch us perform, may ask me for tickets. Price: RM15. Kinda pricey if you ask me, but who cares? At least get to meet hot girls/guys from other schools and watch a great band perform. Perasan betul

No comments: