Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Freedom has a new definition

Wheeeee.....exams are finally OVER!
O-V-E-R

seriously man, we dragged this term for like 3 weeks plus, and we can't even enjoy our mid year holiday. Wtf man? We need a life.

I totally screwed Bio and Physics paper 3. I left Bio3 the experiment part blank. Physics i just simply calculate. Hey! At least i try ok? Not like some people who ask for answers. I did it by myself.





Although it didn't yeild any results.......

BUT ANYWAYS! it's over. At least now i can play my computer openly without having to sneak.

And i can finally belanja my muimui the lunch i've been owning her. Soli ya mui? Korkor sayang.

I'll chuck the books to a side for a moment. Don't even want to glance at it.

Tomorrow is a special day! Excited and scared at the same time. Will it go OK?

ANYWAYS! HAPPY erm...not holidays....HAPPY EXAM FINISH LAH! KNNCCB! GO AWAY EXAMS!

No comments: