Friday, June 22, 2007

Dum Tak D-Dum D-Dum Tak!

yea, i'm back online with mah drums. My baby's been in the hall there for too long. I neglected it for something awful. Now, after a nice rub and polishing, my baby's sizzling hot and shiny red!
Mwah!

Another typical day in school i guess. Another day wasted. I could've been at home with my baby or my mistress(computer). We would've made the perfect couple.
But of course, that's another way to waste time too eh?
Gee, i hope my pop keeps his promise and buy me that flat screen moniter. I can't stand the radiation from my NOW moniter, it's actually mutating my brain and making me retarded.


Sigh, dear sonia wanted go watch movie at night one.....and the suprising thing is my mom actually allowed me to go this time???? But then in the end couldn't la, sonia had dinner or sumthin lidat. And EVERYONE is going to the Cheer 2007 thingy, so no one will be able to teman me this weekend......


WEI! SOMEONE TEMAN ME WATCH MOVIE OR JUST LEPAK LA! I DAM SIEN!!!



Oh yeah, speaking bout movies, Shrek 3 was ok la....lamefully funny, but not much storyline. Just pure lame and funny. So don't waste your money on it. Watch Blades of Glory better.



No comments: