Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blue is nothing compared to what i'm feeling now

Siiiiiiighhhhh.......yesterday just finish exam, euphoria oso haven over, then suddenly, all the teachers start giving out the results already. WTF man? give us a break lah... other schools finished their exams BEFORE the holidays and did not have to worry bout their grades for like 2 whole weeks...



Sigh, Modern Maths-58. I did worse compared to the first term. I'm so screwed. If i tell my dad, i can kiss goodbye to my flat-screen desktop moniter.......sigh



And the grades of other people are scaring me. 4s2, half the class failed bio, according to my friend. And 4S7, only 7 ppl passed add maths. Get it? 4S7, 7 people pass, ironic huh?



wait wait. Does that mean only one will pass add maths in MY class?



Oh shit.


I can't stop sighing. Nothing seems to go my way. Today is suppose to be a very special day, and i swore to myself that i had something i need to do. But i blew it. Big Time.

I'm sorry. Two inadequate words as i'll spend the rest of my life saying this to you. But nevertheless, I'm sorry.

Like my friend Yee Aun said to me today: Have you ever missed someone's pressence before?

No comments: