Friday, June 8, 2007

Contentment

ah......the feeling is good.

Good to know that you've got pals(and gals) to comfort you when you're down. To forgive you(eventhough sometimes it takes a long time) when you've done wrong. To try and understand you. I'm just........very happy.

I really can't say who's my best friend. Well, because i do treat everyone as my besties. And i would also like to say Sorry to all those i have offended or annoyed the hell out of them. I just can't help it, but if you know me, i just can't help talking, singing(god forbid) and making a fool of myself. There is one simple(and stupid) reason why i do all those things. I just want to see my friends laugh. Cause when you laugh, i laugh with you, and that's a really great feeling.

To My band members,
thanks for being so understanding. In retrospect, i've done some wrongs too. I hope we can always play beautiful music together from now on. Cheers guys.

To Sonia,
jeez, life wouldn't be the same without you huh? My advisor to fashion and music. Lol...

To Elle,
Adoi , my OTHER fashion advisor. I just can't help laughing at your funny and clumsy antics. Whhops!

To Kok Hon,
dude..........................i really wonder why you never get angry when i whack you, make fun of you...or just plain bully you. Maybe that's why i like hanging around with you. Keep rocking on your guitar man!

To Tuan Hann, Chun Kit, Brian , Keenen, Joey, Ian and so many other guyz who make up my life,
YOU GUYZ ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB, LAME,STUPID, AND FUNNY! that's why i have to work harder to be the DUMBEST,LAMEST, MOST STUPID, AND FUNNIEST GUY!

To Vivian And Juliana,
sigh, what would i do without you two girls? keke......

To The Car Gang.....
....which consists of me, jie yi, ee lynn and the 2 new members yee aun and corey. sheesh, i wonder why we got so many crap to crap about. Lol...love you people.

Sigh, now i realize that i have A Lot of friends. I can't really write down all of them. So don't get offended if i left you out. I'm just getting lazy to type it all out.

To all MY FRIENDS,
Thank you so much. For everything.

P/S: WAIT! this is not an attempt to copy shue ze's post on friends. Just a follow up to my previous post.

No comments: