Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome to MY black parade

don't worry, i'm not here to rip off that song.

Oh jesus, what more can i say? im tired of saying: life sucks. So let's say: Life F***ing Sucks!
So my grades are like....cow's poop? dog's pee? cat litter? which ever it is, i think i made a record of scoring the lowest purata in my whole life. (sarcastic cheer in the background)

Sigh, life's been taking a downward slide since the start of this year. I've began to 'emo'. Dammit, this is DEFINITELY not me, i'm suppose to be the horny and happy-go-lucky-bastard. Not some wimpy whinner baby. In form 1 and 2, i was like a good friend to everyone, and everyone was my friend. Now ar? sheesh, i got backstabbers in my own backyard. If you really hate me, say it in my face, and not some asshole chicken that spits behind my back. You don't like me? Either you tell me or just buzz off and let me live my life the way i like it.

i like what i do, i do what i like. (yea, i like this phrase, keke)

I'm so friggin frustrated. I know i said i have to give up on her, but then i can't help myself la. It's not an obsession or anything, but i just wanna let her KNOW. but jeez man, I've been sending signs, signals or what ever you call them to her so obviously, and she can't tell???
Girl's reception power very low issit?

I don't know la, things are going REALLY bad for me. It's even happening in my own house! That bitch maid of my mom misplaced my camera and now when i ask for it, she say's: Saya lupa saya taruk(put) mana la....
Stupid bitch.

I don't know, guess i'm just feeling insecure. Maybe what i need is someone i can actually lean on and shout out my problems and feelings. But then, that's not man ma....SO! toughen up victor, you'll get through this phase soon enough!!

i hope...................

P/S: F***, interactor handbook so many stuff to memorize? How to get that in my brain wor?

No comments: