Friday, March 30, 2007

Midnight Rant

it's a second post in a day. Guess i'm addicted to blogging. Welcome to the virtual way of escapism!!!

Lonely
Depressed
Frustrated
these things only happen when i'm alone in a quiet room...like now....

I keep saying to people i'm not desperate. I decide to let things happen, you know, ride the wave. When i finally like a girl, i suddenly create this wall between me and her. The worst is i'm helping other people to 'kau' her. What is wrong with me?
I never thought i'd say this but...i really do wanna cry...

WALAU-A! EMO !!!!!
CUT CUT!!! NG !! NG!!!!
Welcome to Emo Land, admission is free.

'Loving a person isn't just about giving gifts and doing exagerrated proclaimation of love, but it is the understanding of the distance between them and the effort of closing the gap.'

I like that phrase.
but i guess i'm the one who's creating the gap.

Rant ends here.

1 comment:

Trina said...

you sound disturbed. haha