Friday, March 23, 2007

i don't care

seriously, i have totally given up science subjects. I really suck at it, cause i can't understand and catch up. I mean, it's not like i haven't tried. sigh, i really wish my parents would stop giving me pressure. they keep thinking i'm like a Top student or something, and any improvement i get isn't good enough for them. Like the average mark of the class is 75. I get 67 or sumthing like that, they would say: Why can't you be the 75 one? why wanna compete with the lower grades one???
gimme a break, i'm not that smart, i'm just average, don't expect too much from me. I know my limits.

Sigh....don't wanna talk bout it anymore. I mean, who the heck wants to know about whats going in my brain. But still, i feel like sharing it with the world, at least i'll feel a bit better. It's about her again...dammit la, after my break up with careen, i think i've become dam friggin timid. Timid not as in don't dare to chase girl, but timid in a way that i'm afraid to get into a relationship again. I'm in a split decision.
If she really one day accepts me, i'm afraid i can't spend much time with her. I have so bloody strict parants, wanna go out a bit also must see mood only let me go.
But then, if it's like that, i rather keep it quiet to myself and just be friends. I'm afraid i'll hurt her or anything. I'm a clueless guy. BUT! i just really want to let her know how i feel ....but i guess i'm just a guy who can't make up his mind.

I can't believe that a 16 year old guy can be fraught with such troubles. It's sweet 16 man, i'm suppose to have fun while i'm young and enjoy life. Sigh...
Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo....

Anyone selling a razor blade?

No comments: