Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i was born smart,education ruined me

Dammit la....Failed 2 subjects so far. PM and Add Maths. I mean, wtf? i still have sejarah to fail!! why oh why do i have to fail so many on my first day?????
im so friggin dead...wait till my parents find out about my grades, they'll be after my case for a year. darn darn....

Sigggghhh....i really don't know why. I think i'm gettin very 'emo' these days. Most probably because of 'her'. I really think she just treats me as a friend and if i confess, it might just ruined our friendship. So, mum's the word. ZIP! i'll keep everything to myself.

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(scream without raising your voice)
hhaaaiiizzz...i really can't tahan the pressure man...i'm seriously considering going to Art stream. But if i even just suggest that notion to my parents, i'm thinking they'll just rape me.
Gulp...

Adoi, life memang sucks. For those out there who thinks im a whinner, Fuck off. This is me, deal with it.

No comments: