Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I rest my case...literally

As my good pal sonia says: Shit happens. Who can deny that.
let's take me for an example. Whats the difference between me and a bucket of shit?
Guesses anyone?
Answer: The bucket.

Siiiigghhh.....so i failed 2 subjects, i was thinking i can score some dough back with my BM and BI since these 2 are my strongest subject, or so i thought. crap, that bloody nincompoop Mr Ng Kok yew(bm teacher), just because his BM sucks, doesnt mean he has to pull down my marks!!
"Kerancakan economi yang mendurjana telah membelenggu pembangunan Malaysia ke arah globilisasi dan satu wahana yang konkrit harus dirangka untuk menangani masalah ini."
OK, so maybe it isn't really good, but hey! at least better than other people, and i swear it's correct, my tuition teacher marked it. I wrote it in my paper, that bloody idiot say: what u writting? and then give me a zero.
a
frigging
zero
...
I will refrain myself from using profainity to vent my anger. Let's just sum it up to say that he is an imbecile to the last degree....
grrrrr
AND then, here come my english. Hey, i really am depending on this paper to score. Guess what? got a goddamn low 45/65. I got the word 'WTF' imprinted on my chest. ^&*&^%^*!!! I mean, c'mon! The answer is :' Four-Wheel-Drive Vehicle' and i wrote 'Four Wheel drive Vehicle'.
WTF!!!!!
its just a bloody '-' , like this also must count? gimme a break la please.
Life sucks, no point denying that.

another sigh please!
SIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............
I really hate it when i see she's so close with other guys. Ok, so maybe i'm jealous. A green-eyed horned jealous devil. but then, seriously it hurts to see her so close with other guys. dammit, i really have to forget about her. I will try to maintain this act like i don't care bout her. i have to.

yea,sonia, Shit Happens.

No comments: