Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Was I too close for comfort?

10 more days to suffer, 10 more days to make things right.

i still miss you guys like nuts. And so, the final countdown begins. Any mystical power in the world, please grant me divine strength and courage to go through these 10 days.

EDIT.

If time would heal all, then why am i still here? Can you give me a reason for coming out of my closet? When it is so nice and dark and warm in here.I can hear the vampire bats of death flapping away in my head like an insane drill of doom. I know, i might sound crazy, or maybe i am, but what’s the point in ever trying to be happy when the very pursuit of happiness is what makes you miserable?

I wish I was a duck, then I wouldn’t have to give a damn y’know? I could just sit there in the pond and float about, eating scraps of bread. It’s my idea of heaven y’know? Perhaps that’s what happens when you die and you’ve been good! You go to the great pond on the sky where the Lord will feed you bits of bread for all eternity. Ohmigawd. I wish. =(

If God exists why did He have to give me such a horrible looking body? I mean what’s the point in having nipples if you are a man? I’ve tried biting them off but I doubt I could handle the pain. I don’t know what I’d say to my mom on the way to the hospital either. ok...random-ness overload.

But still, life can't be that bad, y'know. I probably need to look things from a new perspective.

I tried. Failed.

Now I'm driven to be ten times better than you think I am. Piece by piece I've built my walls and burned the bridges down that leads back to people like you. Eventhough i'm still like this now,i'm not being a loser,this is an art of accepting the truth...even though it is painful.

No comments: