Monday, October 6, 2008

Complicatedly Simple,that sums it up.

I'm a big time failure.
I wasn't one to begin with(or so i feel), i slowly became who i am today, a slow and arduous progress.

I'm not good enough for anyone or anything. Nothing i do seems to work out the right way, nothing i hope for seems to come true, no matter how hard i try. Or maybe i'm just not trying hard enough and gave up mid-way.

I wonder what really triggered this change? How did i end up like this?

Yea, i whine a lot, sorry about that.

I'm sorry to say, i have thousands of black thoughts and ill-feelings hidden within me. I keep thinking, constantly, about my friends. I disgust myself, but i keep thinking they all hate me, bent on bringing me down,laughing behind my back and watching me suffer. I know, paranoia sets in.

I can't help it. I wish people would stop saying this is a stage where 'the hormones just set in, it'll pass'. No,i know it's something more,something much deeper.



I just need someone....someone to just tell me what to do.

25 more days to suffer, 25 more days to make things right.

No comments: