Monday, August 20, 2007

Say helo to Spyware and Virus

well ladeedah! Today, i went to download a new patch server for my private RO. When i finish downloading it. I kena E-Bomb.

For those who do not know what an e-bomb is, it's actually a series of unstopable pop-ups which hangs your bloody computer. Naturally i stopped it with just re-directing it to the main proxy settings. Voila! Done.

BUT! another problem looms over the horizon. I kena Trojan W32 virus.....OMWTFG? Chee bye la! A bloody patch gimme so much problem? Nevermind, i persevered. Downloaded AVG anti-virus, and fortunately it was strong enough to curb it.

Then! my worries ain't over. Spyware. Sheesh....now i'm stuck. all the bloody spyware programs i downloaded not strong enough to cleanse it. Now i'm stuck with a spyware infested computer.

HEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I guess i won't be loggin in so often.....till i make sure i squeezed the spyware out of my computer's asshole.


You're a bee....
let me be the flower.

No comments: