Monday, August 27, 2007

Life is like this. I don't like.

Sorry for not updating for quite some time. My computer now is officially TOAST! crap....ZoneAlarm, AVG, Norton, Quepac....all these anti-virus and anti-spyware weren't as strong and efficient as i thought.

I haven't been able to log in to my computer for like.... a week now....
means, no online games, no net surfing, no MSN and no blogging.

I'm using my mom's bloody laptop now. Connection these days are a pain.

Holidays were a bore. Nothing to do much. There was suppose to be lots of homework to do. But heck, holiday do homework meh? It's like calling Borat to convert to Jew.

So now, here are a list of things i'm SUPPOSED to do:
-add maths project
-EST report
-chinese essay
-chemistry report
- and others that i can't be bothered with.

Sigh, i don't like Form 4 at all....because i'm lazy. Bah! screw the finals.

And another thing, I'm bald again. Well, not exactly bald but crewcut la. I look like a kid, seriously. And i just don't understand why Hui Inn keeps insisting that i look cute with this baldness?

What is the world coming to?



P/S I hate add maths project, i really feel inclined to ask Elyse to help me do it
P/P/S Everyone has had a haircut. Nyit yang looks like killer thambi now, Sonia reckons her boob-cut...i mean BOB-cut isn't bob-ish enough. Errgghhh.....
P/P/P/S I still don't get physics.



Ignorance and Apathy
You don't know and don't care how i feel
Don't you?

No comments: