Monday, March 24, 2008

This is a mixed up and long post. BEAR with me.

Ok. FIRST

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO TAN KAI JIE A.K.A PIKA-JIE the PIKACHU FANATIC. Wishing you all the best. I won't say i've known this idiot for a long time la, but i guess we clicked at the right times. The lame antiques we cook up at Chemistry tuition are worth remembering.

His Partay. At his house. Ara Damansara.

Never heard of it. Ulu la you.....

So i hitched along with Jieyi. Her dad was SOOO patient to drive us around with the haphazard directions given by the birthday boy. Dong. But thanks to my Google Earth-ing i did earlier, along with my superb sixth-sense, we made it laaa....

OK OK credits to jieyi and eelynn too.

Haha...sausage party. get it? 'sausage' party. only 3 girls were present. But we had fun la. Me and NyitYang were manning the barbeque. And BrianLoh named the 'shop' HAPPY THAMBI BBQ SHOP.

Trouble looms. NO transport back. Take teksi lor. At first, jieyi and eelynn were both reluctant. Reason: Jieyi's parents don't allow her take teksi....eelynn....is..erm...forgot la. Then we wanted to carpool with Nyit yang. But he told us he already takin 2 people with him. IF squeeze, 6 at the back. When push came to shove, TEKSI LA DAMMIT! It was an awesome experience, teksi at the middle of the night, with 2 nervous,fidgeting girls at the back. To cut it short, all of us got home safe la. WE SURVIVED!

'eh eh...later stop in front a bit, don't let my daddy see ar...'

hehe...classic. from jieyi.


Pictures will up soon.



I GOT 64 FOR MY CHINESE PAPER! WOOHOO...

i know it's not an A but compared to my usual 40+, 50+ it is a great achievement. My highest grade for chinese so far wei! PROUD!


well, that wasn't really long was it? I lied, as usual.

No comments: