Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flipped out

First, belated party pictures. Kaijie's.













ZOMG! I am fed up with school work la. And all those stupid lisan and oral shits. Plus the motherfuckin' reports and PEKA's. Not forgettin those troublesome FOLIO's. Ergh.


Die Die Die.



Today. I Fan Gen Dou. Yes. Fan Gen Dou. As in somersault. You know, flip. Front. Damn chun. I feel so proud la, 'cause(let me brag plz) i did it quite effortlessly. =]]]]] beats Tiao Sheng. as in Skip Rope. i can't do fucks with that piece of carbon rope.


Tomorrow. Die again. Quandary.
CHS Idol. I don't know what made me join AGAIN la. I mean, i know i have no hopes in getting to the finals. But heck la, last year, die die la!
But hor, i also have Public Speaking auditions tomorrow TOO! Which one? I wanna try Public Speaking la, it's fun.
And tomorrow Interact Meeting too. Haiz, IU Day ar...damn stressed and pressurized. Like got 600 atm on my shoulders. Ergh. Nothing is really done. I have to be there tomorrow to tell people to start their jobs and overlook all the things and what-nots. And for heaven's sake, i've been chasing that BrianLoh for 2 months for a bloody script. Screw you, you The-Kingdom-Terrorist-punya-cousin! I'LL DO IT MYSELF!


Ergh, dunno la, decide later. I master in procrastinating.




AIYO! I FORGOT! TOMORROW LISAN LA!!! DUMB DUMB FORUM SHIT! ARGH!




i am so GLAD that i am NOT a GIRL.

No comments: