Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Post....possibly

Yeap, what has a start must have an end. Sayonara sweet ol' holidays.

I have to admit, i haven't really done anything productive throughout this it-all-goes-by-too-fast-holiday. And now, i'm rushing to finish my moral folios which are due TOMORROW.

I just love to procrastinate, don't you?

So much thing i'd like to post, like Kahjoon and BrianC's party pictures, lunch at this swanky japanese restaurant this afternoon, and a lot of dumb shits, but i'll skip it. Time's ticking, and i need to REALLY start doing my work.

I won't be updating much, or coming online, when school re-opens. Perhaps the occasional update, but nothing more than that. Sad la, but i have to limit my online time.

Back to the ratrace again....sigh.



p/s i hate taking photos

No comments: