Sunday, November 11, 2007

YAWNZZZZZZZ

so yesterday supposedly yamcha with sonia....again. I mean, damn sad la the both of us. The only child in the family, strict parents, and trapped in the house with nothing to do. Gosh, i feel a certain kinship between us. No wonder she's my best mate! hahahaha

then around evening, elle sms mari. Kata she will be around our place tonight, wan go watch movie or not. Adoi....my parents la, both a bit sick, so i can't go too far. ( yes elle, cineplex is farther than Kayu). So elle decided to join us yamcha lor....long story, but then sonia can't come, parent reason. Pffftttt....

Called shinyueh to come, she sick. ish. So both of us pergi kayu lor. Elle's dad decided to meet me. Nice old chap. He must've come to evaluate what kind of guy i am! HAHAAHAHAH

Yawn, supposedly to send elle to sonia's place so she can wait for her dad. On the way to sonia's pad, we passed this bak kut teh shop. And elle has this insane urge to eat bak kut teh ( at 10 30 in the night???) and literally dragged me along to makan. Ish, she just wanted to eat the yau cha guai only, the bak kut teh only finished half. D'oh, stupid la you.

YAWWNNN....slept quite late last night. ( ok la, 12 for me is late already) And i have an aching back. Am i getting old????



Ivan, i am not emo.
Pua Sze, no matter what you say, i'm still going.
BrianC, cepat balik from Spore, and stop gawking at the hot girls there.
Nyityang, please get yourself fired soon so we can jam.
Benedict, patience is a virtue.
Elle, bak kut teh sucks. ( yea i didn't tell you that)
Shin Yueh, sick ar? me also. jess also.
Sonia, seriously la, you and me need to get out sometimes.


Crap....back really hurts. Where's my Yokoyoko?

No comments: