Friday, May 18, 2007

Wake Up From The Inside

you know what? it's actaully kinda weird, but i think i'll just spit it out.

From the start of the year, more and more of my friends are beginning to hate me. So at first i was like: Fine man, go on and walk the other way! i thought they were the ones who changed.
But what i didn't realize that it's ME who's changing.

Let's try to get the picture:
Friend A in 2005(Form 2)
Li Chung's a nice guy to hang out with. He's a big friendly giant and makes me laugh like nuts. His interest in music is stupending.....etc etc.......

BUT!
Friend A in 2007(Form 4)
That fat bastard. Can't keep quiet for more than 5 mins is it? talk so much lame crap, it's just so annoying!

Get it?
It's actaully funny, you know. It was a new friend i made this year who made me realize what i was to become. i guess i gotta thank her in a way???
I've made a resolution, i'll TRY (god please help, i am) to keep my mouth shut and talk less. I won't speak unless i'm spoken to. I will not sing randomly anymore as my song voice is getting worse by the year. I can't sing like i used to. So that's that.
MOUTH SHUT!

haha, yea and another funny shit happened today. Yeeaun told me today that a rumour had spread in her class saying i'm her boyfriend.......

wait for it....and.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

c'mon man, no offence, but there is a significant difference in height. I'm not saying i don't like her because she's short, but it's just that we ain't gonna make a nice couple.
Yeeaun, don't worry, you're not short.

You're just short when you're next to me.

No comments: