Friday, May 25, 2007

I just couldn't resist...but

I have to post this and share it with anyone.
now before you get excited or curious of what am i about to post, it's just a lame shit thing that is suppose to make you laugh..........or get those islam people offended.


Courtesy Brian Loh

HAHA!! Our own Modern Nabi. (sorry brian if i rip off u taglines or whatever, but i still feel the insane urge to share this with everyone.)

So anyways, skippin about our buddy up there, today we had our Modern Maths and Chinese Essay paper. Maths was ok i guess........but then Chinese was like a killer man. I was sitting there looking like some kind of spastic retard. Seriously la, suddenly my vocab in chinese all dissapear. Didn't know how to write out the words. So screw-ish la......

Well....Holiday sudah start ler...BUT KNNCB! why catholic must always make us suffer de? Why do we have exams AFTER the holidays? tell me la, is it because their Kiasu or just plain sadistic?

You tell me la

No comments: