Thursday, May 24, 2007

Living Without Me

hmmm.....i don't know about you evelyn, but to me, they don't look like at a verge of breaking up, instead it looks like it's gonna be a solid relationship. I should be happy for her, and not to be a 3rd party...

So, no more thinking of turning back. I just gotta be strong.

OK! so today, we had our BM and History paper. Man, BM i was like: WTF? why all the question i deno how write de?? sei lor...... Then i had to write pointless points in my essay. If i were to be able to rename my essay, it would be: Rise of BullShit-ology. sighh...

BUT! MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
History paper was actually EASY for me!!! First time i'm saying this man! how cool is this? i actually STUDIED for this term, and i answered ALL the questions without even hesitating. I believe MOST of the answers are correct, and i'm definitely confident that i'll score at least 65 above.
I'm praying hard.

Day 2 of exams: End

No comments: