Friday, April 6, 2007

this post is dedicated...

to all my friggin wild friends.

To elle,
HAHAHAHAHA....u actaully ran away? Sheesh, i promise you, one day when my parents and maid are not around, i'll definitely show you how to drive an Evolution 7, since it's automatic and manual. You can actually switch between gears, how cool is that?

To sonia,
What's up with your diet or healthy lifestyle thing? It's not like you're fat or unhealthy anything. Stay cool, ur still hot....HAHA Opps, did i mean me?

To Vivian,
Muimui ar....you come back tuition liao, but still so wild and ganas hor? Nvm , gor still sayang you!

To Juliana,
Wei, you still haven play basketball with me yet.

To Gabby,
your burfday present is still with me......

To Yee aun(is tat how you spell ur name?),
Yes, my name is victor, and don't you dare call me vicky. BTW, what's ur msn?

To Jieyi,
ntg to say to you except....
YOU SHOPOHOLIC FREAK!

ok...to the guys...
To Ian,
sleeping child...i'll cover you sleeping child.........hehehehehehe , you noe what i mean

To Wen xiang,
hehe, who's pawning you in RO now huh?

To Corey,
MCR is not an Emo band....and i think they're cool

Yeap...messages all sent, hope they are received....

the CHS not-so- AMAZING-RACE is happening tomorrow, Elle, Gabby and Tuhan, you better be there tomorrow morning, or i'll bitch slap all of you back to Hong Kong.

Cheers!

No comments: