Sunday, April 15, 2007

I read the Future

yea i guess so....
Tomorrow, i'm gonna get screwed by Chan Yoke Bee coz i didn't hand in my Chemistry.
Then, i'm gonna get killed by Pn Joyce for not handing in the EST assignment that was due BEFORE the 1st term exams.
Sad Sad Sad.......

I found this lame shit questionaire on the net. I kinda like the Questions.

1. What is your greatest desire?
To get F***ed by Jessica Alba

2. What is next to you this minute?
A lousy bed?

3. What music are you listening to now?
Fuck You Gently by T-Pain.

4. What do you do when you're alone?
I like to shut the door and listen to X-Japan while doing serious head-banging and Air drumming.

5. What's your crush like?
Vivacious and full of attitude

6. What's your favorite drink?
erm....ice lemon tea?

7. Do you pick your nose when no one is looking?
erm...like...DUH!

8. How often do you masturbate.
wtf? *censored*

9. What's your hobby?
Finally, a real qurstion. Basketball, surfing the net, reading and jamming

10. Lastly, what will you wish for if you had 3 wishes?
1) I want to get slimmer
2) hope my crush will fall for me
3) more friends.

LOL, man, Q&A are so fun!

No comments: