Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh! The boredom....

Heck, today's the last day of our raya holidays. Tomorrow we'll be back at school continueing our bloody exams. Lazy to study or revise la. Die then die! I can't be bothered really.

Yesternight SUPPOSED to yamcha with a few people. SUPPOSED to be me,astin,sonia,wei kuang and wen jie. Astin said ok. Sonia too. Wen Jie and katak kuang couldnt make it.

Around 9pm, i went to Astin's condo to pick her up. On the way, i called sonia....

"Yo, sonia. You coming?"
"*giggles* Oh hi! I'm at MV, come where?"
"Kayu la! You coming or not?"
"Oh ****, i totally forgot! I'm so sorry!"

that was about it. Kena FFK-ed by sonia. So in the end only me and astin sitting at kayu talking crap.

And NOW, i'm staring at the computer screen with nothing to do. I have totally no mood to study and yet i shudder to think what my grades will be when they come back.

SIGH

No comments: