Tuesday, October 16, 2007

iPhone.iWant

Today my dad took me to Digital Mall in Seksyen 14,PJ. We were just walking around, checking out the prices of PSP slim,Nintendo DS Lite and the Nintendo Wii. My sony ericson M2 memory card for my phone is rm120 for 1GB. Dam gau expensive, didn't buy. Sigh.

Then, saw this lady holding an iPhone at one of the shops. At first i thought it was the iTouch. You know, the one that looks like iPhone except its slimmer and doesn't have the phone function? Until i saw the ad they put up: iPhone available here. Fully Unlocked.

Wow! A fully unlocked version of iphone! means we can use it with the local telephone networks like Digi. I was skeptical at first, till the dude there showed me the machine itself. Fully imported from the US. Damn gao nice, stylish and chunted! It really is the gadget of the year.

But sad thing is, selling for rm3388. A bit steep if you ask me.

But looking at it is enough.

*swoon*

No comments: