Sunday, November 2, 2008

Minced heart,mashed feelings. Wonderful recipe.

If you think falling asleep is hard, you should try waking up.

Kinda sucks to be me now. Well, maybe not. I don't know. I keep thinking about that day, with a lot of should-have-been scenarios running through my head. It's like giving yourself a mental kick in the brain, like, how stupid can i get? Dammit, the distance was so close, closer than usual. And i was fidgeting like a tit-mouse. Heck, i couldn't even squeek, let alone talk.

Ergh.

Fine fine, excuses. don't need to remind me.

I remembered, not too long ago, i told myself i wouldn't regret my decision. I chose to let it end this way.


Smirk, you bastards from above, i'm eating my words now.


Sigh, i can't concentrate, i can't study. What am i supposed to do now? This is worse than before. I need....to talk.

Emo queen ar emo queen, where are you when i need you most?




Oh well, at least some small joys:
1)officially Taylor-ian now. Screw CHS.
2) my bottom braces have been removed. =) god, nearly forgotten how it felt like without braces.

No comments: