Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I missed out a lot lately

let's see. I think i'm becoming quite a scatterbrain. I just don't mix well with dates or times.

Yesterday was free hugs day, and i didn't hug anyone. Hahaha

I totally forgotten bout my friends birthday. Sorry

I haven't study and i swear i've FORGOTTEN to.

Sigh, what is this? It's a friggin saturday and we have exams on that day? gimme a break. (well, i've had a lot of breaks, but i want more)

And it's Sept 11th. 911. Let us observe 5 mins silence for those who perished in the 911 ordeal.
















ok, i can only keep 1 mins silence.
Let's just hope we can have peace more often. Sightings of Osama have been made. Well....in a way, i'm a bit glad he's back. Things are gettin dull here. Go wreck havoc Osama. (i'm such a baddie)



I don't know,
so i can't get close.

No comments: